Great setting, great location a great apartment.
Perched on a beautiful tree-lined street, this cosy two bedroom apartment is brimming with convenience. Thanks to its treasure of a location, you can enjoy stay connected to Perth city and its charming surrounds.
Spend more time doing the things you love, with a lock and leave lifestyle all in your hands. Provided to you is an effortless commute, with the West Leederville train station right across the road.
This small and private complex is synonymous with peace and quiet and enjoys ample natural light throughout. The neutral colour palette carries on into the stylishly tiled bathroom and laundry area and with the living area perfect for personal enjoyment and at-home entertaining. Settle on the balcony and relax alongside overlooking green views.
For those looking to utilise the all-in-one kitchen, Coles is just around the corner. Just minutes away are also countless local cafes such as the famous Mary Street Bakery and Hylin cafe, perfect for you to grab a quick bite.
- Lounge opening out onto balcony
- Two light-filled bedrooms, one including built-in robe
- Tidy kitchen with pantry storage
- Integrated bathroom/laundry area, with separate closet
- Fixed window grilles
- Single carport
- Easy access to West Perth and CBD
- 200m to West Leederville train station
- Walking distance to lush parks and local cafes
- Moments from Cambridge Street with shops including Coles
- Close to Leederville dining strip and Lake Monger
Bedrooms : 2
Bathrooms : 1
Carport : 1
View more features
Type : Unit