So many choices, so much opportunity!
* PLEASE NOTE, ROAD WORKS ARE BEING COMPLETED, PLEASE LET THE ROAD MARSHALS KNOW THAT YOU ARE ATTENDING THE HOME OPEN AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PARK AND ACCESS THE HOME OPEN
Beautifully elevated with tranquil valley vistas and an attractive R30 zoning, take advantage of the immense promise this home is poised to deliver.
Offering wonderful potential and the rare combination of a full sized block with a very comfortable, character home. Choose to enhance, expand and add value or perhaps to land bank in a rising market and then subdivide and build (subject to WAPC & Council approvals).
This charming, character 1950's home offers a lifestyle opportunity that is perfect for families and attractive to investors. Set in a prime location renowned for its privileged access to excellent schools, acres of parkland, bustling shops, cafes and restaurants and of course the beach.
Inspect today and make that opportunity yours!
• Charming lounge/dining kitchen with leafy outlook
• Spacious family room with built-in cabinetry and double sliding doors to alfresco
• Expansive rustic alfresco with high ceilings and exposed beams
• 3 bedrooms
• Renovated bathroom
• Second bathroom/laundry with storage and WC
• High ceilings to original house
• Solid timber floorboards
• Split system, reverse cycle air conditioning
• Gas bayonets to family room and front living areas
• Double glazed windows to front of house
• Established gardens with mature trees and shady grassed play areas
• Private, enclosed rear yard
• Large, powered shed
• Automatic reticulated gardens
Bedrooms : 3
Bathrooms : 2
View more features
Type : House
Size : 735 sqm
Water Rates : $1302 Per Year
Council Rates : $1704 Per Year