Ground floor apartment, 2 courtyards, ultimate lifestyle
* For viewings, please come to the entrance at 215 Stirling Street, Perth. *
Located near the border of Northbridge and Highgate, this ground floor apartment boasts 2 spacious courtyards. This is the ultimate lifestyle on the edge of the CBD. Positioned towards Stirling Street, this apartment enjoys a garden setting and an inner-city position. In popular Beaufort Central, this complex is conveniently positioned between Beaufort Street and Stirling Street. Walk to CBD, HBF Park (Perth Oval), the dining and entertainment precincts of Northbridge and Highgate.
* Open plan living and dining
* Bright and airy
* 2 spacious bedrooms, with BIRs
* Large bathroom
* 2 courtyards, leafy setting
* Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, double sink
* Secure entry
* Secure covered car bay
* Store room
* Reverse cycle air-con, electric roller shutters
* Walk to buses, shops, Northbridge and Highgate dining precincts
* Beaufort Central offers resort-style amenities including pools, gym, games room, sauna and barbeque facility
Rented to 30 June 2021.
From 1 July 2021, the rental appraisal opinion is $420 - $450 per week unfurnished.
Strata Admin Levy: $875.98 pq (approx.)
Reserve Levy: $107.61 pq (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,531.64 pa (approx.)
Water Rates: $1,259.58 pa (approx.)
Call Tracy Lee for details.
The particulars of this advertisement are supplied for general information only and shall not be taken as representation in any respect on the part of the vendor or their agent.
Bedrooms : 2
Bathrooms : 1
Carport : 1
View more features
Type : Apartment