Home Sweet Home. Renovated townhouse in a brilliant location!
In a boutique strata complex of only 11 townhouses, this gorgeous and renovated townhouse is in a very convenient yet quiet location.
Boasting street frontage, generous accommodation, separate living which opens to a decked yard, open-plan kitchen and dining, 2nd courtyard, 2 side-by-side car bays, plenty of storage and low strata fees.
For the astute buyer, there are several options: move in and live in a renovated townhome, make minor improvements to add further value, or rent out (approximate rental appraisal opinion is $500 to $575 per week).
* Generous size with total strata area of 184 sqm.
* Great location.
* Close to CBD, Chinatown, Yagan Square, Heath Ledger Theatre, Art Gallery of WA and RAC
Arena. Stroll to eateries, shops, parks, entertainment and public transport.
* Large living which opens to a lovely front yard with decking
* Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
* Spacious dining area which opens to a rear courtyard
* Three spacious bedrooms
* Two modern bathrooms (there is ensuite to main bedroom)
* 2 side-by-side car bays
* Plenty of storage including under stairs storage and external store
* Separate laundry
* 3 toilets
* Floor to ceiling tiling
* Security screens and secure gate
* Attractive balcony
* Character features such as picture rails, cornices, ceiling rose
* Quality fittings throughout
Council Rates: $1,777.80 pa (approx.)
Water Rates: $1,259.56 pa (approx.)
Strata Admin Levy: $233.95 pq (approx.)
The particulars of this brochure are supplied for general information only and shall not be taken as representation in any respect on the part of the vendor or their agent.
Bedrooms : 3
Bathrooms : 2
Carport : 2
View more features
Type : Townhouse
Size : 184 sqm