Prime Development Site
An extremely rare opportunity to secure this 1,346sqm landholding, in this superb location, one street back from the Swan River, and just a short walk to Leighton Beach, restaurants, cafe's and more...
A unique Iwan Iwanoff design - the building has previously been utilised by Clarion records as a Music Studio, and later as a Laboratory, set on this enormous landholding, with future development potential - is sure to excite.
• 1,346sqm of land
• Zoned R35 Residential, with future development/subdivision potential (subject to WAPC approval)
The main residence features:
• 290sqm of building area, with a 52sqm main studio and 2 overhead cranes
• Telephone System.
• Monitored Security System.
• 6 kilowatt Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning System.
• Ladies and Gentlemen Toilets.
• Two lock up Garages
• Car Port.
• Large lock up external storage shed.
• Off Street parking.
**Note: The main residence is a "Level 3" - Heritage Listed Property.
• 2-3 minutes walk to North Fremantle station.
• 10 minutes walk to Port and Leighton beaches.
• 150 m from Swan River, access through laneway to Rocky Bay.
• Excellent location in a quiet, progressive area.
To be sold with Vacant Possession, this is a once in 33 year opportunity, to secure this very rare property.
Contact Peter Burns 0418 925 012 for more details.
Bedrooms : 1
Bathrooms : 1
Carport : 1
View more features
Type : House
Size : 1346 sqm