Presentation perfect in this superb location, opposite Wright Park.
Enter into wide gallery hallway, past an upsized lounge, through to the chef's Kitchen, and expansive dining and family spaces (including separate workshop/study). Sliding doors open onto the private entertaining loggia and garden terraces, where you can rest and relax at the end of a long day.
Upstairs features 4 generous sized bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms - the master bedroom includes a large walk through robe and stylish modern bathroom. A Northerly balcony also adjoins the 2 front bedrooms, to enjoy views across parkland.
Walk to Gill St Cafe, Coles shopping district, Glyde St restaurant precinct, river and more..
A Sensational Home that Must Be Inspected!
* 4 bedrooms
* 2.5 bathrooms
* Open plan Kitchen/Dining/Family
* Lounge room
* Utility room/workshop with fitted benches
* Under stair storage with fitted rain racks
* Reverse cycle A/C and ceiling fans throughout
* Large entertaining loggia
* Reticulated gardens
* Rear cedar shed
* Secure double garage, plus off street parking.
* 486sqm of land
Bedrooms : 4
Bathrooms : 2
View more features
Type : House
Size : 486 sqm