Step into your own private green world in this beautiful and central family home in a tightly held suburb. A Cape Dutch facade greets you as you enter the driveway which offers ample off-street parking. Pristine mature private gardens surround you on all sides, creating the feeling of an exclusive oasis, where your only decision will be where to entertain your guests. Built on a substantial 779sqm block, the home offers 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, formal dining, meals and a lounge, not to mention all the character features that buyers in the area appreciate. Furthermore, the adjoining bedroom 4/office includes its own separate entry, bathroom and private patio. A perfect space for working, guests or older children.
Leave the cars at home and walk to Subiaco or Daglish Train Station, Jolimont Primary School, Jersey Street nature playground, Shenton College, Lords recreation centre or the Subiaco business district.
To top it off, you are in close driving proximity to the Ocean, the CBD, Kings Park and UWA. The property also lies within the Shenton College and Jolimont Primary (WA Primary School of the Year winner 2017) catchment area.
* Quiet end of cul-de-sac location.
* Weekly green waste bulk collection by the City of Subiaco. Included as part of annual rates.
* Two crossovers from Robinson Terrace.
* Private walled front garden.
* Good connection to gardens via multiple French doors.
* Two year old Lopi remote controlled gas log fire.
* Gas bayonet in dining.
* 3.5HP Samsung Reverse Cycle Smart Inverter Split System.
* Ceiling fans in two bedrooms and all living areas.
* Large bath with views to garden.
* Three toilets.
* Six station reticulation controller.
* 600m walk to Rokeby Road.
Water Corp: $1,567.26/pa (approx)
City of Subiaco: $2,469.90/pa (approx)
Don't miss your chance to secure this fantastic property. For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Michael Hoad on 0411 885 556, or Edward Hall on 0427 313 939.
Bedrooms : 4
Bathrooms : 3
View more features
Type : House
Size : 779 sqm