Owner says sell'
Two registered bidder's - Current Bid $490,000
FOR SALE BY OPENN NEGOTIATION (flexible terms online auction)
The auction has commenced and the property can sell at any time.
4 Bed / 2 bath home on 547sqm
CONTACT NICK TO GET QUALIFIED
Located in Applecross, this family home presents a life of convenience and leisure.
Thoughtfully designed throughout, the home opens directly onto the well-proportioned kitchen/ dining/ living. Boasting a flowing open layout made for relaxing, the perfect room together with the family, whilst the chef whips up a storm in the practical kitchen, which showcases stainless steel appliances.
Flooded with natural light, the master bedroom is the ideal parents hideaway and comes complete with its own private en suite and direct access to the outdoors. On the eastern side of the home, the three additional bedrooms provide plenty of space for the kids, with bedroom 3 flaunting a double built-in robe. At the rear of the property, the study/ activity room makes for the perfect retreat for kids and parents alike and opens directly onto the generous backyard with lawn for the little ones to play, and a shed for the gardening enthusiast.
Promising a life of convenience and leisure, this property is perfectly positioned moments from everything you could ask for. Only 10.2km from the CBD, this residence is also easy walking distance from Applecross Village, home to an amazing assortment of shops, cafes, restaurants and bars. Be sure to head down to Bad Apples Bar to enjoy cocktails with friends in an elegant setting.
Catering to families, this property falls within the catchment zone for the exceptional Applecross High School and is close to a number of primary schools including Applecross Primary School, only an 800m stroll away. With almost immediate access to public transport, only 23m from the nearest bus stop, getting where you need to be will never be an issue.
On weekends take advantage of the number of beautiful parks that fill the area, or take an easy 1.6km walk up to the idyllic Heathcote Reserve to enjoy a picnic by the water as you gaze upon Perths magnificent skyline. Ensuring you a truly fabulous lifestyle, this home is an opportunity too good to pass up!
- Prime position in this premier suburb
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Master bedroom with direct access to the backyard and en suite
- 3 additional bedrooms, with a double built-in robe in bedroom 3
- Open layout kitchen/ dining/ living
- Practical kitchen will stainless steel appliances
- Functional laundry
- Generous backyard with lawn for the kids and a garden shed
- Single covered carport with additional parking space in the driveway
- Situated on a 547sqm block
- 10.2 km to the CBD
- Only 120m to the new Woolworths (currently under construction)
- Immediate access to public transport, only 23m to the nearest bus stop
- Easy walking distance to local parks, only 1.6km to the stunning Heathcote Reserve
- Moments from Applecross Village, home to a fabulous selection of shops, cafes,
restaurants and bars
- Close to a number of primary schools, Applecross Primary School is only an
800m walk away
- Located within the Applecross High School catchment zone, just a 2km drive away
Bedrooms : 4
Bathrooms : 2
Carport : 2
View more features
Type : House
Size : 547 sqm