Let our Leasing Executive's assist you.
This uniquely styled townhouse would suit the executive couple looking for a convenient, low maintenance home close to the cafe strip and a walk across the line to Bathers Beach.
Over four levels featuring wall to floor windows to the front and back, old character wooden floor boards through out - this home is a must see!
This apartment complex was the Samson Bond Store which was designed by J Talbot Hobbs in 1902, the building was part of what is now know as the Elders building, and later converted to 13 luxury apartments by Ralph Hoare Architect in 1997.
- Whole level master bedroom with walk in robe area and ensuite
- Views from the balcony across the harbor and of the Round House Museum
- Kitchen/dining/lounge area with open plan kitchen, dishwasher and walk in pantry
- Dining area also has a separate powder room on this level
- Walk out to the balcony and again you have those great views of the harbor to enjoy
- Second level has a separate bedroom, living area and laundry/2nd bathroom
- First floor has the single lock up garage and entry area from Little High Street.
LEASE TERMS: Seeking long term tenancies
PETS: Sorry, no pets
PLEASE NOTE - To view this property and select your preferred inspection time, click on the button "EMAIL AGENT" and enter your details and we will instantly respond. Please ensure you register for a viewing to enable us to notify you of any changes or cancellations.