Let our Leasing Executive's assist you.
This charming, character 1950's home offers a lifestyle opportunity that is perfect for families. Set in a prime location renowned for its privileged access to excellent schools, acres of parkland, bustling shops, cafes and restaurants and of course the beach.
Inspect today and make that opportunity yours!
• Charming lounge/dining kitchen with leafy outlook
• Spacious family room with built-in cabinetry and double sliding doors to alfresco
• Expansive rustic alfresco with high ceilings and exposed beams
• 3 bedrooms
• Renovated bathroom
• Second bathroom/laundry with storage and WC
• High ceilings to original house
• Solid timber floorboards
• Split system, reverse cycle air conditioning
• Gas bayonets to family room and front living areas
• Double glazed windows to front of house
• Established gardens with mature trees and shady grassed play areas
• Private, enclosed rear yard
• Large, powered shed
• Automatic reticulated gardens
***TO ARRANGE A VIEWING PLEASE CLICK ON THE 'BOOK INSPECTION' BUTTON AND YOU WILL BE SENT AN INSTANT REPLY TO REGISTER FOR THE SCHEDULED VIEWING/S***
***HOME OPEN TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.*** Please be on time so you have sufficient time to fully view the property and ensure that it meets your requirements as viewing times cannot be extended, so as not to cause delays for the next home open