Let our Leasing Executive's assist you.
This immaculate, well appointed, three level home, positioned in the stylish suburb of Peppermint Grove is conveniently located between the river and the sea and within walking distance of Napoleon St, Cottesloe Central Shopping Centre, medical facilities and numerous private schools including St Hilda's, Iona Presentation College, Methodist Ladies College, Christ Church Grammar School and Scotch College.
The best of the best materials have been used to create a gracious family home for those who appreciate the finer things in life. Travertine tiles, New Zealand wool carpets, ascustic insulated walls and windows, ducted vacuum system and front entrance electric gates are some of the features of this property. Low maintenance gardens with huge double lock up garage, C Bus lighting, climate controlled reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, wine cellar, and a 6 person internal lift which takes you effortlessly to each level of the home.
The central floor features the gourmet kitchen with quality Miele appliances including built-in coffee machine, dishwasher, electric & gas cooktop, electric oven overlooking the large combined living / dining area and opening onto the alfresco patio with build-in stainless steel bbq, perfect for family outdoor entertaining. The floor also has a bedroom with bathroom.
The remaining bedrooms are located on the 2nd floor, each with their own bathrooms and built in robes. The top level of the home is a spacious games room/living area, perfect for the children to set up in.
The lower level features the oversized garage and large office with its own separate entrance with build-in desk and loads of cupboard space. Also on this level is every wine collectors dream - a room sized wine cellar with air conditioning.
- 4 large bedrooms all with en-suites and fitted wardrobes.
- Internal Otis lift to three floors
- European double glazed windows and doors
- Highspe cification finish
- Custom built wine cellar with climate controlled air conditioning
- Gourmet kitchen and laundry with Miele appliances
- Lavish bathrooms with Villeroy and Boch basins.
- Travertine tiles and New Zealand wool carpets
- Security system
- Acoustic insulated walls
- Ducted vacuum system
- C bus system to control the lighting system
- Secure double garage
- Electric Gates
In Close Proximity To:
- Napoleon Shopping Precinct / Cottesloe Central Shopping Centre / Boatshed Market
- Cottesloe Primary School and numerous private primary and secondary schools
- St Mary's Star of the Sea Catholic Church
- 5km to Cottesloe Beach
- Public Transport
PLEASE NOTE - To view this property and select your preferred inspection time, click on the button "EMAIL AGENT" and enter your details and we will instantly respond. Please ensure you register for a viewing to enable us to notify you of any changes or cancellations.