Let our Leasing Executive's assist you.
Don't you just love the Mount Lawley lifestyle?
Cafes, bookshops, breakfast on Sunday, bars, restaurants, the Astor Theatre with shows galore and don't forget the retail therapy!
This beautifully presented home has all the features you'd expect, such as wooden floorboards, high ornate ceilings and a really great layout to enjoy. It's bright and welcoming in a treelined street full of character. The huge rear garden with an impressive Jacaranda tree out the back and a large spacious shed if you have any outdoor hobbies you'd like to pursue. There's an internal laundry and another one out the back with the double trough and rotary clothes line. The property was built in 1935, so enjoy the history behind this character home.
* 3 spacious bedrooms
* 1 modern bathroom
* kitchen with rear garden view & dishwasher
* Gas stovetop and electric oven
* Jarrah wooden floorboards throughout
* Reverse cycle air conditioning
* Side access and parking for at least 3 to 4 cars!
LOCATIONAL BENEFITS -
* Astor Theatre
* Beaufort Street is full of exciting cafes, restaurants and bars
* Close to CBD, Inglewood, Mount Hawthorn, Highgate, North Perth and Leederville.
* Hamer Park and Inglewood Oval minutes away
* Edith Cowan University & Western Australia Academy of Performing Arts ( WAAPA)
* St John of God Mount Lawley Hospital
* Mount Lawley Golf Club
* Mount Lawley Senior High School
* Perth College
* Sacred Heart Primary School
* Kids Open Learning School
* Highgate Primary School
***TO ARRANGE A VIEWING PLEASE CLICK ON THE 'BOOK INSPECTION' BUTTON AND YOU WILL BE SENT AN INSTANT REPLY TO REGISTER FOR THE SCHEDULED VIEWING/S***
***HOME OPEN TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.*** Please be on time so you have sufficient time to fully view the property and ensure that it meets your requirements as viewing times cannot be extended, so as not to cause delays for the next home open. See You There.***