Let our Leasing Executive's assist you.
This newly renovated single-storey home situated on a private, quiet cul-de-sac road between the river and sea, boasts a great floorplan with plenty of garden space and is an entertainers paradise. There are 4 bedrooms plus a study (or a 5th bedroom) and 3 bathrooms. Enormous kitchen, meals, family, and activity zones plus a generous formal lounge and dining area - giving everyone their separation and space!
The kitchen, bathrooms and laundry area have been meticulously renovated to a high level, creating a warm and homely feel. There is plenty of storage space with new work units throughout the kitchen and laundry.
The outside garden encompasses 2 beautiful, large grassed areas with ample space for children to play.
* 4 bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
* Study or 5th bedroom
* Ensuite, Jack and Jill bathroom plus an additional family bathroom with double sink
* Formal lounge area
* Formal dining area
* Kitchen/meals/family/activity zones
* Double car lockup garage and a further 2 car spaces on driveway
* New reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout (zoned)
* Enclosed Outdoor entertaining area for use all year round
* 2KW solar energy panels on roof
* New centralized alarm system with LCD wall unit panel
* Walking distance to the river and beach
* Local amenities including shopping centre, public and private schools within walking distance
* Public transport routes including Transperth station within walking distance
* Located opposite a large green park with barbecue facilities
* Situated on a corner plot with minimal overlooking properties
This is a hidden gem and an inspection is sure to impress!
PETS: Sorry, no dogs
PLEASE NOTE - To view this property and select your preferred inspection time, click on the button "EMAIL AGENT" and enter your details and we will instantly respond. Please ensure you register for a viewing to enable us to notify you of any changes or cancellations.