Sell your home with the specialists in excellence and discretion.
Experience the pursuit of excellence in your real estate journey.
The adopting of a truly specialist approach to the sale and management of fine homes.
To the Manor Born... This gorgeous light-filled apartment sits on the top floor of 'The Manor', in a tightly held niche block, with a stunning outlook over picturesque Russell Square. A delightful, secure and peaceful setting, yet minutes from everything that Northbridge and the City has to offer.
You will find everything in pristine condition, with appliances hardly used at all. Nothing to do - just move straight in or rent out.
The home provides a generous 83 sqm of internal living area, offering plenty of space for entertaining, or why not just sit and enjoy the fabulous views? And not only is there a front balcony but there is also one at the rear, providing plenty of cross ventilation.
Both double bedrooms are equipped with new carpets and built-in robes and have access to the rear balcony. The stylish renovated bathroom has 2-way access, acting as a semi-ensuite to the master bedroom. There is a separate laundry and WC,
The property is complemented by wooden floorboards in the living areas, plus quality white venetian blinds and zoned ducted air conditioning throughout. This apartment comes with the bonus of extremely secure underground parking (behind 3 security gates).
This is a superb inner-city location within easy walking distance of shops, cafes, restaurants, theatre, transport. There is even a free CAT bus stop nearby!
• Top floor of 'The Manor' - an attractive, stylish security complex
• Large 83sqm 2x1 renovated apartment with 2 balconies
• 2 double bedrooms with access to rear balcony
• Master bedroom with walk-through-robe, semi-ensuite to bathroom
• Lovely bathroom with large open shower and stone top vanity with storage
• Bed 2 with mirrored built-in-robe
• Separate laundry and WC
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite benchtops and plenty of bench and cupboard space
• Separate dining area
• Living area with double French doors and window overlooking glorious parkland
• Wooden flooring throughout living areas
• Quality white venetian blinds throughout
• Zoned, ducted air conditioning throughout
• Highly secure underground parking
For further details or to book your inspection contact Richard Self 0439 978 117.