You will LOVE the village vibe of Casas Grandes, this bright and airy apartment featuring generously sized rooms and a secluded balcony with leafy green outlook ticks all the boxes for a great summer ahead.
Step outside and stroll down to the iconic Scarborough Beach foreshore, you'll be spoilt for choice with all that's on offer and so close to home!
Move in and put your own stamp on the wonderful space on offer or rent out, there's always a huge demand for coastal apartments. Ideally located between shops and sea, beach side living doesn't get any better than this, just move in in time for summer.
Features you'll love
• Spacious, light and bright living with balcony and leafy green outlook
• Generous dining area with room for a 6-seater table
• Compact but practical kitchen with free standing stove, 4 gas burners and room for a full-sized fridge
• 2 great sized bedrooms, both with tree top private vistas
• Roomy combined bathroom/laundry with separate shower, bath and separate WC.
• Security screen front door
• Gas bayonette to living room
• Electric hot water system
• 1 allocated under cover car bay and plenty of visitor parking
• Gorgeous village complex
• Short stroll to Scarborough foreshore and public transport
• Low strata fees in a well-maintained complex
Bedrooms : 2
Bathrooms : 1
Carport : 1
View more features
Type : Unit
Walls : Brick
Roof : Tile
Water Rates : $967 Per Year
Council Rates : $1434 Per Year
Strata Rates : $630 Per Quarter