Great Location, Great Views
Set right on Langley Park in the heart of Perth, 18/132 Terrace Road offers all the comfort, convenience and prestige of inner-city living with one key advantage - a panoramic view over the Swan river. Featuring remarkable facilities and an unmatched central location, this two bedroom, two bathroom apartment combines incredible value with a sought-after Perth City address.
You'll rise each morning to the changing colours of the sky over the water. From your gracious balcony, youll watch the rowers on the river, the endless plays of light on blue, and our famous black swans play in the shallows far below. Relax after a long day on your balcony and take in the glorious views of the river. Make use of Langley Park right at the front of Altair apartments.
With pre-wired cabling for fast broadband internet, audio visual security access systems for peace of mind, secure parking with gated entry and ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, this apartment includes amenity access to a range of luxurious facilities. Relax by the resort-style pool, enjoy a work out in the fully equipped gym and 25m lap pool, or entertain your friends in the shared facilities. Part of the acclaimed Altair Waterfront Apartments, this address truly does offer the ultimate in riverfront living.
For sale with Brent Morfesse of Mack Hall Realty, this property represents excellent value for both its price and its amazing view of our state's favourite river. With room to grow both inside and out, this central apartment offers a family of any age the chance of inner city-living.
• 2 generous bedrooms with 2 modern bathrooms.
• Includes 2 car bays (tandem)
• Tile floor in living area, ducted air conditioning, fully furnished
• Gas cooking, stone bench top, dishwasher, microwave and fridge
• Level 3 location with a South facing aspect to provide views of the river
• Internal living area 89sqm balcony area 15sqm
• Amenity access to resort-style pool, fully-equipped gym and 25m lap pool, full size
tennis court. Entertain your friends in the shared common area.
• A five-minute Uber ride from the Northbridge nightlife centre of Perth, a similar distance to both Watertown and King Street shopping precincts.
• Elizabath Quay, Perth Concert Hall, Langley Park and the Supreme Court Gardens only a stroll away
• A short walk from the Elizabeth Quay train station and bus interchange, servicing most of the Perth Metro region.
• Close to Highgate Primary School (3km), Perth Modern School (4km), Trinity College (2km) and St George's Anglican Grammar School (2km)
• Council Rates: $2033.25 PA
• Water Rates: $1396.91 PA
• Admin Levy: $970.75 per quarter
• Reserve Levy $185.95 per quarter
. Residential Admin Fund $207.80 per quarter
Contact Brent Morfesse 0419 900 747
Bedrooms : 2
Bathrooms : 2
Below Ground Pool : 1
Carport : 2
View more features
Type : Apartment