Sunday, 20-Jan-2019: 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM Save
Ideally located just a few streets from the beach, marina, cafes and shopping centre. A short drive to the fabulous cappuccino strip of Fremantle. Also public transport access just at the end of the street. We invite you to come and see this easy living home that presents like new.
When it comes to space, quality and convenience, this home will exceed your expectations. Outstanding in its design and floor plan it ticks all the boxes. With a teenagers retreat upstairs including king size bedrooms and large theatre room with access to the large balcony that would be great for summer morning breakfasts or evening drinks with family and friends. Downstairs features a most sought after main bedroom for convenience. A large open kitchen with no shortage of storage. Dining and family room with access to elfresco and easy care fully reticulated garden from the free Port Coogee Non Potable water supply. Storage includes 2 walk in linens one on both levels with added under stair storage and additional storage in garage for bikes and tools.
- Multiple living spaces
- Very quite location
- Easy care fully reticulated free water to front and rear gardens.
- Well appointed kitchen with no shortage of storage
- Large double opening doors to the west allowing the the Fremantle Doctor breeze to fill the house.
- Large Master Bedroom downstairs
- Multiple living zones
- Daikon zoned reverse cycle A/C throughout
- Security alarm system, smart wiring for data and Fibre NBN connected right to the home
with SMART wiring throughout the home.
- Raised ceilings
- Feature ceiling cornicing and timber window sills throughout
- Quality Led lighting
- Quality Profiled feature internal doors and hardware
- Quality tiled flooring, carpets and window treatments throughout
- Stone bench tops to kitchen and master ensuite
- Large inbuilt cupboard bench and Walk-in Linen to laundry
- Quality tap fittings to bathroom, ensuite, powder rooms and laundry
- Remote control ceiling fans to all bedrooms
- Tinted West facing windows
- Gas point in main living area and outdoor alfresco
- Dual SMEG full sized ovens, Miele dishwasher, siemens glass top gas cooktop
- Plenty of inbuilt linen storage on both levels
- Poured concrete aggregate driveway
- Storage is a must see there's loads of it
- Honeywell Alarm System that can be monitored.
- Backyard space and room for a pool and side access
- Double brick and concrete slabs
For a private viewing please email sms or phone me any time to arrange
Kim Turner 0423 089 439
Bedrooms : 4
Bathrooms : 2
View more features
Type : House
Size : 395 sqm