BRAND NEW AND BREATHTAKING
Just metres from the beach and with ocean views to Rottnest, this architect designed, custom built home is brand new and breathtaking.
Modern and stylish, it retains a relaxed, welcoming feel with a focus on seamless indoor/outdoor living and entertaining for an active life shared with family and friends.
With over 525m2 of improvements on a substantial 847m2 landholding, this is a property of real substance, and yet it displays exquisite attention to detail and excellent use of natural light, courtesy of an ideal northern rear orientation.Such is the uniqueness of the setting, that even bedrooms enjoy ocean views here.
The cleverly conceived floor plan provides complete separation when desired, along with places to entertain guests in parallel with other gatherings in different parts of the house, allowing inter-generational enjoyment, and a shared sense of belonging.
There really is no reason to put your busy life on hold to build. The work has already been done, with features such as:
• Miele kitchen appliances, with two ovens, an integrated coffee machine, integrated microwave, induction cooktop and rangehood.
• Integrated Fisher and Paykel French Door Fridge / Freezer with internal ice maker.
• Large, plumbed scullery with Miele dishwasher and walk-in pantry.
• Free-flowing, open plan kitchen, dining and living room with tranquil garden outlook through the extensive use of glazing and well integrated with the ground floor alfresco via large, glass sliders. Serviced by discreet, adjacent powder room.
• Electric, remotely operable blinds to upstairs and downstairs living areas.
• Blinds and sheers to bedrooms.
• Quality fitted robes to all family and guest bedrooms.
• Fully fitted, walk-through his and her robes to Main bedroom with laundry chute.
• Superb Travertine tiled ground floor alfresco with LED downlights, 2 x ceiling mounted radiant heaters and ceiling fan.
• Plumbed outdoor kitchenette, with Ziegler and Brown 5 burner mains gas BBQ, large Stainless Steel Rangehood, Porcelain worksurfaces and splashbacks plus quality, built-in cabinetry.
• Resort like, saltwater swimming pool with LED lighting, Travertine paving, glass pool fencing and a concealed pool blanket.
• Outdoor shower, screened by an artistic, curved railway sleeper surround.
• Atmospheric, elevated Fire Pit overlooking the pool enclosure with communal bench seating, LED lighting and sliced stone pavers.
• Fully landscaped grounds including large, wrap-around, enclosed grass play area. Bore reticulation. (Landscaping plan is available upon request).
• Expansive second storey Travertine tiled alfresco balcony with ocean views and a tranquil outlook over the swimming pool. Includes LED downlights, 2 x ceiling mounted radiant heaters and ceiling fan.
• External, Travertine tiled, staircase directly linking the second storey alfresco balcony with the rear grounds.
• Ocean, Rottnest and sunset view balcony to the front of the property. Travertine tiled and with downlights and Stainless Steel and Glass balustrading.
• Sensational, spacious second storey living / theatre room with plumbed bar and extensive, quality cabinetry. Well integrated with adjoining first floor alfresco.
• Spectacular, glass encased wine store with a separate A/C system for temperature control.
• Well positioned laundry, serviced by a chute from main bedroom walk-in robe.
• Honed and polished Travertine and engineered white washed Oak flooring.
• Stylish, Gibson Stone feature walls.
• Ducted and zoned reverse cycle air-conditioning with App connectivity.
• 6kW Solar Electric System.
• Security alarm with remote App functionality.
• Security cameras with in house monitor and remote App functionality.
• Self locking visitors gate unlocked via switch from inside, or via code at the gate.
• TV aerial and Satellite Dish connected and wired (just plug-in your set top box!)
• Wired with NBN. Wifi router installed and data sockets connected to patch panel.
• 2 x Instantaneous gas hot water systems.
• Fantastic mud room' near the garage entry and excellent storage throughout.
• Washed aggregate driveway to double garage with substantial storage space for plenty of toys and direct access to the outdoor shower to clean off.
• Additional off street parking (without blocking the garage) for appropriately sized kids' cars or boat.
It's all here, ready and waiting for you to make you move.
Town of Cambridge: $3,500 p/a (approx.)
Water Corporation: $1,122.49 p/a (approx.)
These details are provided for information purposes only and do not form part of any contract and are not to be taken as a representation by the seller or their agent.
The information provided above has been complied for promotional purposes only. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the information is accurate, buyers must carry out their own independent due diligence investigations.
Bedrooms : 5
Bathrooms : 3
Below Ground Pool : 1
View more features
Type : House
Size : 847 sqm