STYLISH FREMANTLE APARTMENT - IDYLLIC LOCATION - FRESHLY PAINTED THROUGHOUT
Freshly Painted throughout, this uniquely stylish apartment would suit the executive couple looking for a convenient, low maintenance apartment close to the cafe strip and a walk across the line to bathers beach. Over four levels featuring wall to floor windows to the front and back, old character wooden floor boards through out - this home is a must see!
Features for this property include:
- Whole level Master Bedroom with walk in robe area and ensuite
- Views from the balcony across the harbor and of the round house museum
- Kitchen/dining/lounge area with open plan kitchen,brand new dishwasher and walk in pantry
- Dining area also has a powder room on this level
- Walk out to the balcony and again you have those great views of the harbor to enjoy
- Second Level has a separate bedroom, living area and laundry/2nd bathroom
- First floor has the lock up garage and entry area from little high street.
This apartment complex was the Samson Bond Store which was designed by J Talbot Hobbs in 1902, The building was part of what is now know as the Elders building, and later converted to 13 luxury apartments by Ralph Hoare Architect in 1997.
Bedrooms : 2
Bathrooms : 2
View more features
Type : House
Bond : $2,500.00